For every 4 hours an associate works, they must take an 15 min “On the Clock” break. Technically they are clocked in, but since they are on break, they are not allowed to access the app. Very sensitive, high-priority issue! Affects pay, legal, and unions.
Questions for Legal:
- Do they need to acknowledge the message?
- When do they need to see the messaging?
Through many iterations with legal:
- They must see the “on break” message every time.
- No need to record an associate acknowledging it.
- Small modal overlay at the bottom of the screen.
- Always present at startup.
- Can dismiss, but it will be back next time!
Notify, but don’t restrict!